Friday, February 28, 2014

Starting midway.

So I've finally made the decision to begin writing a travel blog because as much as I'd like to sport the 'cherish the moment' mantra, my memory is escaping me far too quickly and I'm struggling telling people what I've been doing. That, and having just faced the loss of many, many photos and videos from my laptop, having an online database just seems much more reliable. 

Admittedly, this should have started a long time ago so many of my past adventures are going to be excused from this blog. Still, rather enthused about the idea, let's just hope my motivation lasts aye?

So.

DONE: U.S.A, Canada, Mexico, China, Japan, Korea, South Africa, England, Czech Republic, Italy, France, Holland, Belgium and Germany. 


TO DO: India, Tibet, the rest of Africa, South America (Peru, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Argentina), Turkey, Egypt, New Zealand, Scandinavia, many more places in China, Laos, Cambodia, Antarctica...I'm sure there's more. (Greed? Yep, you'll find plenty of that here.)

How to travel:
1. Acquire flexible job that pays a decent wage
2. Live in Australia so the cost of living anywhere else is relatively cheap
3. Spend all your time on tripadvisor
4. Find a travel buddy candidate or just DIY

5. Book your goddamn flights
6. Hope it works out

7. Love wherever you go and deal with post travel blues (this blog is my hideout from Sydney for the moment)
8. Develop travel bug for all of eternity

x

roam on kiddos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment